Police and Roma: Creating common spaces of contacts:
- To facilitate Roma to become aware of their rights and obligations.
- To empower Roma through this of equal participation contacts.
- To mitigate the stereotypes of Roma in the part of Police.
Common space with Roma and non-Roma parents (mostly mothers) and children:
- Hidden narratives to be heard
- To exchange cultural experience
- To build the basis for intercultural awareness
Romaleoi: common space with young Roma through the construction of murals in places of importance of both communities (Roma and non Roma):
- To give voice to young Roma in both ways: involving them to the decisions about the places and the content of the murals and in the contraction of them.
- To communicate the message of the project with both communities.
- To use the final product for dissemination purposes.
Common space with MME, Roma, project team:
- To present the objectives of the project.
- To communicate positive model (success stories) of Roma challenging the stereotypes of Roma.
- To result to a kind of manifesto about common acceptable practices of presenting Roma and other vulnerable groups.